Sunday, April 27, 2008

Presentation Blog

This was a topic i was very interested in. I want to show in the best way possible. My essay was about the impacts of expansions of Higway US 290 in Houston. With the traffic already as bad as it is, I evaluated the Short Run/Long Run effects of the construction and what it will do for the city. I am thinking about doing a few things. One idea is that I can make a bilboard that would be loacated off the highway to wear people driving could see. I would make a bold statment with it to get people thinkign about the topic. "Goodbye 290. Starting in 2011
" or somthing to this effect. Second Idea is to make an animated version powerpoint of what they plan to do. Starting from a before picture and using some graphics on there and turning it into an after picture. Im not sure which one of these would be more effective but i feel it will be the billboard. The main audience this is focused at is houstonians and mianly those starting at age 16. Im not sure which approach i am going to take, but whatever way i do i will be sure to make it very effective.

No comments: