Sunday, February 17, 2008

essay topic 2

For my second essay topic over technlolgy, i have picked the humanoid robot, and its technologically. I think this subject is narrowed down from my original of robitic people from china. There are many topics and debates about thsi subject. One of the most debated topics is what they will do for the economy and community. My question is: Are these humanoid robots or " droids" good for the economy and community? Will they destroy jobs or help production? I think this topic is important because this is were the future lies. Eventually technonolgy will grow so much, that everything will be relied on by computers, maybe even this humanoids. I think this is a solid topic to write about, and most of all it intrest me which makes it easier to research and write about.

No comments: